Today, and for the next few days, we are simply putting into practice the things we learned throughout the journey.
- Grab your Bible. Date your journal.
- Pray and ask God to open your spiritual eyes to see His Word like you've never seen it before. Ask Him to illuminate your understanding. Thank Him for living in you and speaking to you. Thank Him for this time that's dedicated to just you and Him, and thank Him for being completely tuned into you.
- Take this time to pray about what's on your heart. Just talk to the Lord like you would talk to your husband or wife or a friend. Let it all out.
- Then, read James 3:1-12.
- You can follow the SOAP method (see yesterday's blog) today or not, but either way, you will need to write in your journal to interact with God's Word. You will need to "talk back" to the Lord about what you read and how it speaks to your heart for YOUR life. This is you TALKING to Him. You're in conversation with Him when you're responding to His Word.
- Now pray and talk to the Lord about today's installment. Then, set a timer for 7 minutes, and sit in silence, but keep your mind focused on what you just studied. Keep your journal open. Should anything come to you, write it down.
I'm praying for you.